Thursday, November 9, 2017

THESE TWO!



I do a lot of my photo and video editing at the kitchen table and although Luna has the choice of several places to lay in the evenings, she normally wants to be within about 6' or so of me.

She's not clingy (thanks to our hard work on barrier frustration which has made a huge difference) but she likes to be with you and keep you in sight - good traits in a service pup.

So I put a blanket down for her by the washer. I live in a little 800sq ft old farmhouse that we are fixing up as we go (my landlords are awesome) and with baby gates up between rooms, it hasn't been hard for her to learn to settle in the evenings with a chew or Kong and just chill. She will play with Fizz and then seek out her blanket when she's ready to head to bed.

I'm going to put a raised bed there for her this weekend as capturing a Go To Mat behavior with her is going to be really simple I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment